- This event has passed.
Intro to Bodypatterning
October 13, 2018 - October 14, 2018$300
Introduction to Bodypatterning Approach
NCBTMB CE Hours: 15
Instructors: Kreig Cremeans, LMT
Class Date List:
Saturday & Sunday October 13 & 14, 2018 10:00am to 6:30pm each day
What you will learn in Bodypatterning℠ protocols:
- Balance the body through movements as expressed by the Ayervedic Chakra system.
- Create deep lasting effects with high efficiency and little effort.
- Understand a deeper relation of movement to mind and emotion.
- Be able to identify causes of discomfort quickly while still addressing the symptom.
- Be able to give deep tissue work without harming your hands.
- Address many layers of tissue such as CranioSacral, Myofascial, Visceral and Musculature.
What people are saying about Bodypatterning:
“Though I’ve been practicing bodywork and observing posture and gait for 5 years, the assessment techniques that I learned in Bodypatterning have improved my ability to assess ten-fold. I could never understand how Kreig picked up on such subtle restrictions, but after this class, I had a much clearer picture. Not only is the information invaluable, but Kreig is such a wonderful instructor- I would recommend this class to ANY bodyworker!”
“I am truly amazed with the efficiency of this work and how easy it is to achieve with no strain on my body.”
–Deniese C LMT